Monday, March 23, 2009

A new blog!

Q: Why do I need another blog?

A: Lots of cute pictures of Ben need to be posted and my twitter stream is getting a bit crowded.

Our son was born 12-20-08 and my wife maintains a fantastic blog with lots of Ben pictures and I’m jealous!  I have a geek blog where I talk about .NET and GPS and programming, and the people that read that blog probably don’t want to hear about Chels and I laughing during church when Ben farts (which we do).

After Chels got pregnant last year, we both quit smoking and soon after, I started running.  I’ve since really discovered a love and slight obsession with chasing the perfect mile.  I just ran my first race (a 5K) a couple weeks ago, and I’m training for a half marathon in the end of April.

So that’s my story.  If you wanna hear a geek post way too many pictures and videos of our son and all the TMI from being a runner, stick around…we’ll have pounds of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment