Saturday, April 4, 2009

Self Imposed Half Marathon

I was wanting to know what I should realistically set as a goal for the Lawrence Half Marathon, so I bumped up my scheduled 11 miler to a full 13.1.

I felt pretty good though out the entire run.  A little slow starting out like always.  There was also 25 MPH winds which is always fun – side note, I’m tired of Kansas.

Anyways, I ended up with a 1:38:14.  I don’t think I can shave any off that time.  I could barely up my pace the last quarter mile.

So, that’s what I’m going to shoot for, 1:38:00.  Even though I really wanted to break 1:30:00, I guess it’s just not in the cards.  Maybe next time.

Splits:

Route:
Running 4-4-2009

1 comment:

  1. No offense honey, but your other blog is all geeked out software stuff, and now you're making this one geeked out running stuff. Love you, but YAWN! ;)

    ReplyDelete