Friday, April 3, 2009

Mmmm…Data

I went through my training log tonight on BuckeyeOutdoors and marked my old Nike+ workouts at walks where appropriate.  I did this because I’m bored and my wife is out boozing it up while I babysit (which I totally love to do and she totally deserves it because she is super-mom!).  This also gives me some more accurate data which is always fun.

So here are my totals since 6-21-2008:

Runs: 106
Average distance: 4.9 miles
Total distance: 519.3 miles
Average pace: 7:21 min/mile (pretty happy about this)

Walks: 82
Average distance: 2.2 miles
Total distance: 178.3 miles
Average pace: 16:22 min/mile (blazin!)

Bike ride: 2 (just started logging them)
Average distance: 4.3 miles
Total distance: 8.5 miles
Average speed: 12.9 MPH

Total workouts: 190
Total distance: 706 miles
Calories burned: 69,839

Here is a chart that shows my increase in speed over time – You can also see the drop in pace that I’ve been complaining about lately :)

image (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment